Custom Fabrication and Assembly Solutions
Fabricating a custom fluid system can be a challenge for many companies because of lack of resources, time and personnel to complete a job. We can help you.
Reduce your planning, assembly and purchasing costs by taking advantage of our custom fabrication and assembly solutions for OEM, process, instrumentation, maintenance, and a wide variety of fluid system applications. Swagelok Atlantic Canada's complete assembled solutions include 3D models, drawings, and BOMs. We also source components from other manufacturers, reducing the number of suppliers and SKUs. Our finished assemblies lower your costs by reducing your: In-house component inspections, QA effort, component handling, rework & scrap, and assembly time.
From simple sub-assemblies to complex fabrications, we recognize that every situation is unique and customize options and alternatives to fulfill your needs.
Our capabilities include:
- 3D CAD modeling
- Component sourcing
- Project management & document control
- Prototype development
- Component assembly & testing
- Accurate tube bending up to 2 inch diameter
- Tube fitting installation
- Orbital welding
- Custom coiling
Our Certifications include:
- ISO 9001:2008
- Swagelok Quality System (SQS), a business management system designed to help authorized Swagelok sales and service centres systematically manage and improve processes throughout their supply chain.
Our Swagelok Custom Solutions Team includes:
- Andrew Wright, P.Eng., Swagelok Atlantic Canada's Custom Solutions Project Manager. Andrew is responsible for the oversight and execution of all custom projects. This includes design review, creating and managing 3D models and 2D drawings for fabrications, and quality control. Email Andrew
- Weldon Zhao, a Custom Solutions Technologist for Swagelok Atlantic Canada. Weldon creates 3D SolidWorks CAD models, fabricates and assembles panels, performs intricate and complex tube bends, and many more Swagelok certified operations. Email Weldon